Community Forum

Hallmark Drama Channel request

Highlighted
New Poster

Hallmark Drama Channel request

Please offer the Hallmark Drama Channel.  They carry programming I am interested in watching.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Hallmark Drama Channel request

I have also requested this channel too. The dispute is between Hallmark & Xfinity on whether we can ever get it. Very few cable companies carry this channel if it helps any. I am hoping some day we get it. 

Highlighted
New Poster

I have also requested the Hallmark drama channel. There are movies and shows on that and they are not shown on the other two Hallmark channels. 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

The channel debuted in 2017, and there have been lots of posts/threads from people wanting this channel since then. Come on, Comcast!!!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello, all!  

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Hallmark Drama Channel. We regularly examine our channel lineups and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking time to reach out to us.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!