Community Forum

Hallmark Darma

New Poster

Hallmark Darma

I was wondering if the company will be adding the new Hallmark channel (Hallmark Drama) to the line up? If not, is there a way it can be requested? 

Admin1

Re: Hallmark Darma

Hi MsVee2 -- Hallmark Drama has not said if they will make this channel available to us or other live TV broadcasters, aside from the minimal few they've come to an agreement with. There is a way to request this channel though. I have created a channel request on your behalf. These requests are used for tracking purposes and do not guarantee the channel will be added. Terms and agreements would have to be reached first however these requests do help us gauge customer interested and help us with negotiations. 

Problem Solver

The official Comcast line about whether this channel is made available or not is quite frankly, not true.

The channel is available. Service Electric, Cincinnati Bell, Eatel, C Spire, Full Channel and others have added the channel.

Perhaps it would be more accurate for Comcast to say that they do not have a carriage agreement at this time to carry this channel.
Admin1

Hi drhull -- The information about this channel is accurate. Hallmark Drama has not said if this will be extended to us or other providers. This channel was made available to a select few carriers; which was mentioned in my post. 

New Poster

Hi,

It's taken me awhile to respond due the life situtions. Thanks for creating a channel request on my behalf. This was very helpful and I appreciate you replying to my queston.