Community Forum

Hallmark Channel on xfinity tv

New Poster

Hallmark Channel on xfinity tv

What happened to the Hallmark Channel on xfinity tv. It was there than it turned into Hallmark Movies&Mysteries. I got the streaming service cause my wife enjoy watching the Hallmark Channel. Will the Hallmark Channel be back as part of xfinity Streaming Tv lineup?

New Poster

Re: Hallmark Channel on xfinity tv

I was looking for Hallmark channel (which is part of a package i pay for) and its gone and now its Hallmark mysteries

am i going to get it back...

New Poster

I haven’t been watching much tv until the football season started. I saw the list of new movies coming to the Hallmark channel for the holiday season and got excited. However, upon looking at my channel lineup on my Roku Xfinity Stream App, the original Hallmark channel is gone!! Where did it go? It’s a part of the Entertainment Package that I pay $30 a month for.
Official Employee

Hello, all - 

Thank you for reaching out on the forum! The Hallmark Channel has been moved to the XiTV Kids & Family bolt-on. If you'd like to add this, please send me a PM with your first/last name. Thanks! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!