HGTV

New Poster

HGTV

Started last night and continues today, will not come in
Official Employee

Re: HGTV

Is there an onscreen error message?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Same problem with HGTV.  Error message is XRE-03059.  This is the only channel that is not working.  Did restart and refresh.  Same problem on all TV's

Official Employee

@fishahead
That’s a tuning error message. Meaning something along the way ;inside and/or outside) is impeding the frequency that the channel (and possibly others you don’t get or watch) is coming in on. Make sure all your connections are tight and in good condition and possibly remove any extra unnecessary splitters. You may need a tech out to troubleshoot further

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello Rcmc77 and fishahead. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. If you still need assistance with HGTV and the XRE error message, I can help. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

Official Employee

Since we didn't see a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.