Community Forum

HDHomerun Prime/Cablecard - no HBO or Shotime

Regular Visitor

HDHomerun Prime/Cablecard - no HBO or Shotime

Hi,

I have an HD Homerun Prime with a cablecard installed. It's generally working great, but I cannot access any of my premium channels (HBO or Showtime). It seems that this is now possible. Would a tech be able to check my card setup and send the proper signal to it to allow the cablecard to access HBO and Showtime?

Thanks,

Dave

New Poster

Re: HDHomerun Prime/Cablecard - no HBO or Shotime

Did you ever get an answer to this?

I just got my cablecard yesterday, and am putting my HDHomerun Prime back into service, after being stuck with U-Verse for the past few years.

Originally only a few channels were showing up, with none of the HBO or Music channels, but, once I called 1.855.652.3446 and had it authorized, then more channels appeared, including a couple of HBOs... though not all of them.

When I originally had the HDHomerun Prime setup, years ago, with Charter, I had to have additional equipment to receive the channels, but, when I exchanged the cable box for the cablecard yesterday, I was assured that I didn't need anything else.

It's interesting that some of the HBO channels are showing up, but not all of them.

Regular Visitor

I did not. I just came across my own question as I was searching again. HA!

Dave

Official Employee

Hi @dristau77 and @RobbieWilkes

Sorry for the delayed reply. If you are still in need of assistance, I'd be more than happy to help. Please verify your first and last name, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.