Community Forum

HD

New Poster

HD

Could someone tell me why these channels are not in HD WTVC (ABC) ch.1009, WRCB (NBC) ch.1003, WDEF (CBS) ch.1012. I'm in Rome Georgia. My retransmission fee is $8 a month. If someone could give me an answer I sure would appreciate it very much thank you.

Problem Solver

Re: HD

You're in Rome, GA. That's part of the Atlanta television market. All 3 stations you posted are part of the Chattanooga television market.

Secondary market channels are not frequently carried in HD by Comcast in most areas, and programming on these networks is subject to be blacked out by their respective networks. It may not be, but in many areas, it will be. This leaves only syndicated programming not found on Atlanta stations or local news programming from Tennessee airing on those stations.

Network programming should be available in HD for NBC, ABC and CBS already on WXIA, WSB and WGCL in Rome.
New Poster

The reason I like watching those channels is because in Atlanta the wind can blow and they will go away from the scheduled programming for people to sit there and say the same thing over and over and not tell the viewers when they're going to air the scheduled new programming that was scheduled to air at that time. Just like Monday night when scorpion was supposed to be on channel 46 in Atlanta. A new showing. Did not air on count of weather and they would not answer the question that a lot of viewers had when was they going to air the show they did not air.

New Poster

Here is part of what I'm talking about they will not respond. This is from Facebook on the Scorpion page from 46 Atlanta.  https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156251123396252&id=75540426251&ref=m_notif&notif_t=vid...