Community Forum

HD NFL REDZONE CHANNEL

Frequent Visitor

HD NFL REDZONE CHANNEL

Please tell me Comcast has the HD NFL Redzone Channel.  I live in the boston area and all i can find is the standard definition redzone channel.  I live in the Boston Area.  Does anyknow if they have the HD channel?  I am subscribed to digitial preferred and the sports/enterntainment package.

Contributor

Re: HD NFL REDZONE CHANNEL

mine is 861

Frequent Visitor

where do you live?  I still dont see the HD redzone channel anywhere in my guide.  How can comcast charge for the sports package and not include the HD redzone channel?

Frequent Visitor

Comcast customer support is a joke.  Ive been hung up on twice today through their phone service and the online live chat is suddenly not working today.  If anyone from Comcast checks these forums, please answer my question.  Where can I find the HD NFL Redzone Channel?????  Games start in one hour.

Contributor

i live in PA, hit guide button on remote and scroll through the channels. should take 5 minutes or so to search through the channels

Frequent Visitor

Have done that numerous times

New Poster

I had this channel in HD last year and now I don't see it in the guide.  I'm getting Directv this week.....

Frequent Visitor

This is such a joke.  I finally got the online live chat to work.  The support person im talking to is trying to tell me that the NFL does not provide the redzone channel in HD, which is a complete lie.

New Poster

Mine is on ch 637

New Poster

Channel is 899 for HD in Boston.

New Poster

We in the Houston area had it last season on channel 714.  Now, it appears to be gone and we are stuck with the low-def version only.  I don't understand why they jerk with their customers like this.  The Red Zone channel is HUGELY popular and it just baffles me how Comcast routinely comes up with ways to disappoint its subscribers.

Regular Contributor

Got it here in St. Paul, MN on both channel 268 and 875.

Regular Visitor

It's back this weekend Smiley Happy on 714 on Comcast Houston. Go figure
New Poster

I AM NOT IMPRESSED.....I was told this channel would show all games evenly as they make plays....I am a cowboys fan and so far in the first quarter they have showed evey games except the cowboys plenty of new england stuff but no cowboys....probably going to cancel my service this is freaking horrible!!!!!!

Gold Problem Solver

I suggest you complain to the NFL, specifically the NFL Network, about the content of NFL RedZone.

Frequent Visitor

Oh this is too funny.  I had to find this post. Comcast finally added the Redzone channel in HD in my area yesterday.  I paid 8 dollars a month for an advertised service that was not made available to my city.  Comcast then adds the HD channel after the NFL regular season is over.  What a joke.

Regular Contributor

Comcast did our area the same way,we got that channel in March 2011 with the threat of the strike.For the life of me I couldn't understand why they could not have added it during the season,seeing how it is a part time channel.

New Poster

How much will it cost per month?? I just want RedZone, nothing else.

Regular Contributor

Our area the cost was $7.95 but was supposed to  go up perhaps a dollar more.It is part of the sports and entertainment package so you get several other channels.(44 in our area 9 in hd)The best part of NFL/RedZone to me is at the end of the program it reviews every touchdown in every game rapidfire.I tend to watch this channel on the week my favorite team(Da Bears) plays the late game or on their bye week.                                                   

New Poster

That's because Cowboys suck and are never in redzone

Bronze Problem Solver
Moved:

New Poster

785 in the Bay Area of San Francisco