Community Forum

HD Channels from Digital Preferred in West Palm / Boca Raton FL

Frequent Visitor

HD Channels from Digital Preferred in West Palm / Boca Raton FL

Hello,

Are there any plans to expand the availability of the HD lineup to include Digital Preferred channels in the West Palm / Boca Raton FL area?  I would have assumed by now that any channel that provides an HD brodcast would be available, but that is not the case.  I specifically subscribe to Digital Preferred, so I can get Disney Junior and Nick Junior for my child and both those do not have an HD channel available.  The same goes for other channels such as BBC World News.

If bandwith was an issue, I could understand, but you just introduced 1 Gbps internet, so there is no bandwith issues in the area.

Thanks

Admin1

Re: HD Channels from Digital Preferred in West Palm / Boca Raton FL

Hi mjsabin01 -- We are constantly evaluating our channel lineups for ways to improve them and add more programming. The channels you've listed are ones we would be looking at for adding HD programming. Adding that does require that broadcast terms and conditions are met between us and the channel network before that can happen. Once those terms and conditions are agreed to we'll be able to add an HD corespondent. 

Frequent Visitor

Re: HD Channels from Digital Preferred in West Palm / Boca Raton FL

Thanks for the reply.  Hopefully the terms can be resolved in the near future.