Community Forum

HBOGO

New Poster

HBOGO

Attempting to watch/stream Sharp Objects on HBOGO on my TV.  When selected I am prompted to enter an activation code which I did both on my Computer and Phone.  After entering successfully entering the code I am prompted with a selection screen for my provider.  I select Xfinity and I am told too bad, so sad...but your provider at your location does not participate in providing access to HBOGO.  So please tell me it ain't so.  I pay for HBO but I have to pay extra for HBOGO???  Come on!

New Poster

Re: HBOGO

Resolved.  Nevermind.  The issue was trying to access HBOGO thru our TiVo Premiere.   I can easily cast it from my iPhone or use the HBOGO app on our AppleTV after signing into HBOGO using my Xfinity credentials.  So there is nothing wrong with our Xfinity account.  The problem is with our TiVo interface which I will no longer use for attempting to watch HBOGO content.  Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: HBOGO

Hello MGL3, thank you for sharing this information with us here. Feel free to reach back out to me if you need anything else, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!