Community Forum

HBO & Cinemax

New Poster

HBO & Cinemax

Can not view view HBO and Cinemax. Recieving error code S0A00. Have powered off, unplugged to reset and completed troubleshooting on reciever on website. Have had this error for weeks. 

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: HBO & Cinemax

That’s a signal related error. Resetting your box isn’t doing anything. Check all of your connections and possibly have a tech out

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

Greetings, CHS91! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having issues with your signal. I would like to see what's going on and get a tech out if we need to. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, CHS91. I have not heard back from you and hope the issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!