Community Forum

HBO MAX

Highlighted
Contributor

HBO MAX

I ordered HBO on May 29 th  right   After I read  on this forum that Comcast and HBO  came to a deal on adding HBO MAX  I was told by customer service rep  that HBO MAX would be on The X1 platform  in the next couple of months  there is now a little over three months left in the year will it be on X1  soon I Know I can get it on my tablet or phone  but I am legally blind in one of my eyes  I don't really enjoy watching a full movie on a small screen 

my tv is a 65 inch Samsung 4K tv and I really enjoy watching movies and TV on a big screen  it's just so much better  

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: HBO MAX

Are you an Xfinity TV customer with HBO? If so, all of the HBO network content is available either on HBO or via Xfinity On Demand. Are those the movies you're looking to watch?

Highlighted
Contributor

I Do have 7 HBO channels  that I get  besides the movies I'm also interested in getting full  Uncut episodes of Friends and BIg Bang Theory  commercial free 

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Can you download HBO Max onto your Samsung tv?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

I bought my Samsung tv in 2018 and yes it is a smart TV  I download things on my phone all the time  I really don't know how to download something on a TV  I am not a tech kind of person  and I would rather not mess with the TV  as long as Xfinity can add hbo max before the end of the year I'll be satisfied I do have other apps   on my TV though xfinity and my X1 box that I pay for  Netflix and Hulu plus free apps peacock. Tubi Pluto  and other free apps as well just one final note I am very satisfied that Xfinity allows me to get some of the best apps right on my TV if my only choice to watch  streaming apps was on my  tablet or phone  I would have no apps at all  yes I know all about  amazon fire stick and Roku but I just like keeping things simple and easy