Community Forum

HBO MAX App

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

HBO MAX App

In checking for the app for HBO MAX it appears that the "Comming soon" statement is no longer showing. When asking for  the app it directs you to HULU MAXX MOVIE. The question is will comcast no longer have the app for it ?   I wonder if they will not have the CBS ALL ACCESS  app as well.  All the changes Comcast is doing, it does not appear to favor the consumer.  As many have posted they never give any good target dates. Consumers need a little extra in these times. Just my observation.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: HBO MAX App

I was so looking forward to having HBO MAX on my 65 inch tv and Now my only option is to to see it on my tiny phone screen or tablet

is it still available on xfinity flex ?

Highlighted
Contributor

If your tv is a smart tv like mine is it might have the HBO Max app on it.

Highlighted
Contributor

I posted last night  at 827pm  That apparently HBOMAX is not going to be added to X1Box when I said using the X1 remote HBOMAX  it brought up on my TV Screen something call HULU MAXX  I said this morning into my X1 remote HBOMAX and now it says HBOMAX is coming to X1  I guess there  their was some kind of  problem yesterday but I am really glad the HBOMAX coming to X1 is back on my tv screen 

thanks xfinity 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I checked my Tv and the "Coming Soon"  to X1 has now appeared  again. Thats good news but sadly its still "Coming Soon"