Community Forum

Glitches/Studders on Salt Lake Channel 654 (CBS)

New Poster

Glitches/Studders on Salt Lake Channel 654 (CBS)

Over the past 2 months I have been experiencing glitches when watching programs on channel 654 (our CBS HD). I have 8 cable boxes (5 digital 3 DTAs), issue happens on all.  Even happens if I am viewing via the "Stream" app.

Glitches happen frequently, sometimes average 1 per minute.  They are less than a second but iterrupt video and audio.  Techs have been out 5 times with no resolution.  Currently they believe the issue is with the feed from the local (KUTV) affiliate and say they are working on it.

Does anyone else, anywhere, have this problem????

Expert

Re: Glitches/Studders on Salt Lake Channel 654 (CBS)

@srmurrayut wrote:

Over the past 2 months I have been experiencing glitches when watching programs on channel 654 (our CBS HD). I have 8 cable boxes (5 digital 3 DTAs), issue happens on all.  Even happens if I am viewing via the "Stream" app.

Glitches happen frequently, sometimes average 1 per minute.  They are less than a second but iterrupt video and audio.  Techs have been out 5 times with no resolution.  Currently they believe the issue is with the feed from the local (KUTV) affiliate and say they are working on it.

Does anyone else, anywhere, have this problem????

are the digital set top boxes X1 or legacy?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!