Community Forum

Fx+

New Poster

Fx+

I pay for FX+ and it says I can watch Series on FX+ early on the day its going to be on but It never is on early rip off
Expert

Re: Fx+

The shows are shown without commercials (FX+) on "On Demand" the day after they are first shown on FX channel with commercials.

I do not know where you got the earlier information.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@MNtundraRET wrote:

The shows are shown without commercials (FX+) on "On Demand" the day after they are first shown on FX channel with commercials.

I do not know where you got the earlier information.

That information is actually on the FXplus website

https://fxplus.fxnetworks.com/

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@Jeffinglese wrote:
I pay for FX+ and it says I can watch Series on FX+ early on the day its going to be on but It never is on early rip off

How about an example?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Hello,

I can confirm I have experienced the same issue. Upon attempting to watch the newest episode of AHS, which the on demand menu indicates will be available the Wednesday morning it airs, I am not given the option to watch it. Photo attached.
15397986792657739743798454558828.jpg
New Poster

Same here...but It's Always Sunny works on Wed morning before it airs at it's regular time. Weird...and disappointing. I was able to watch AHS this morning on my phone, but not my TV
New Poster

Ummm...everywhere??? It's advertised that you get early access to shows, AND it even says "new episode available Wednesday mornings" in the on demand menu. We aren't ALL making up the same nonsense. I just watched my early access episode of Sunny...so figure that one out. Seems like just the AHS isn't working right. Don't be so insulting. Maybe you are the one who has wrong info...
Official Employee

Hello, Bruhaha221. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I checked our back-end libraries and at the moment S8E8 of AHS is available. Unfortunately, as I am writing this the episode has already gone live. Was this the only episode you have noticed this issue with?