Community Forum

Fx+

New Poster

Fx+

Is FX+ on demand still available? I keep seeing advertisements for it, and the shows are available om demand but yet I cannot purchase it, online or on the phone. When I called before the customer service agent said they no longer had a contract with them and it was not available. This was told to me months ago, but I still see advertisements and evem on the FX website it says it's available via xfinity. I had it previously, within the last year. How can I get FX+?
Admin1

Re: Fx+

Hi MichelleRips -- We do still offer FX+. It is only available to Xfinity TV customers with the FX linear network included in their channel lineup. Do you have FX in your lineup? If not, this would be why you cannot subscribe to it. 

New Poster

I had it before without FX on my channel line up. Which is why I didn't understand why I couldn't get it now, but that makes sense if they changed the policy/contract or whatever. I am not going to upgrade an entire package just so I can get the one channel I want. Thank you!
New Poster

We have FX and I e added FX+ subscription and I'm not able to use it. It is not in my channel lineup nor does it come on demand. The only option is the advertisement for it and go subscribe. I've even tried to subscribe again and it says the program is unavailable. I was on the phone for 2 hours last night trying g to get it fixed while they sent signals and reset the boxes and unplugged them etc. Until they told me they will have to escalate it further and call me when they have done so.....I'm so confused and said the entire network is down for the month of October and it's not their fault and no refund either just wait for a call. I'm so disappointed in Xfinity for all the money we pay 300 a month is steep when we could clearly stream and cancel our service. I rarely get to sit down and watch a program and so it's very upsetting when I cant but I pay for the service to do so and there is no real resolution. It wasn't u til 2 hours had passed and the 2nd rep I was working with was frustrated that she said FX+Has been down all month. Please help me fix this problem