Community Forum

Full Frontal with Samantha Bee

New Poster

Full Frontal with Samantha Bee

do i pay for this program on my cable service? Full Frontal with Samantha Bee?  <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory">  I am disappointed if comcast automatically programs this on my service.

Contributor

Re: Full Frontal with Samantha Bee

@gnpnb wrote:

What is your specific objection to Samantha Bee?

My response too, but rather than get into such details with the OP, the ancient American proverb comes to mind: "Don't Like It, then Don't Watch It"! After all, every Comcast® Xfinity™ subscriber is forced to pay for channels and programming we neither like nor have interest in. For instance, "Fox News" <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory">...therefore, I choose not to watch it and have a parental control blocking it from every screen in my home. Problem solved.

Cheers 

Expert

@505plym wrote:

do i pay for this program on my cable service? Full Frontal with Samantha Bee?  <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory">.  I am disappointed if comcast automatically programs this on my service.

If you have CNN in your tier, then yes, you do pay for it and there is no way to remove just this network.  Comcast has a contract with CNN to provide the network, but doesn't decide what programming CNN offers.  If you have a complaint about Samantha Bee, the correct place to voice it would be at CNN.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Administrator

@505plym,

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum. We apologize about your concerns. I would like to address them by saying our channel lineups ensure we're offering customers a wide variety of content at the best value. This means that you will find a wide variety of channel types in all of the packages we offer. 

The TBS channel is included in our channel lineups. We always recommend that if you are concerned about the content being aired on any channel included with your television package to contact that channel directly. You can contact them directly via their website, www.TBS.com

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!