Community Forum

Free-to-me guide not updating after account change

Highlighted
New Poster

Free-to-me guide not updating after account change

How does one get the free-to-me guide to actually show the channels that are subscribed to? We drastically reduced the number of channels we subscribe to, but the free to me channel guide still lists the original channel list on both of our set top boxes. I have reset both set top boxes, I have done a system refresh, using the A button on my remote on both boxes, and I’ve called customer support who also did a system refresh from their end. I have no way of seeing the specific list of channels we are subscribed to. We have to go one by one through the free to me guide and select the channels, if they are not subscribed you get an error XRE-03121.
Contributor

Re: Free-to-me guide not updating after account change

i agree that the inability to show only-subscribed-channels is annoying and requires manually selecting the available channels and setting them as 'favorites' in the xfinity-beta-streaming app, the HD DTA, and the X1 boxes as well, IIRC (haven't used X1 lately).

it seems like it is by design, to try to get customers to subscribe to more channels!  

Official Employee

Hello Deannereese, I would like to look into this for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello Deannereese, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance, we are here to help!

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!