Community Forum

FoxNews pixelating and freezing up

New Poster

FoxNews pixelating and freezing up

For the last few days Fox News has been pixelated and freezing up everyday. Funny thing is none of the other news channels are. We watch primarily Fox News in this House everyday. Fix it or we are moving our services elsewhere where we can watch Fox News uninterrupted. I am dropping a note on FoxNews website letting them know this is happening here and that according to your support line I googled it FoxNews has a history of this.

New Poster

Re: FoxNews pixelating and freezing up

FOX technicians couldn't be nicer and they truly have tired to deliver FOX NEWS Without the pixelly audio and picture. I guess it can't be done. I'll be calling FIOS to see if they can do it better. FOX is the ONLY channel we can't watch. Everything else is just fine.

Frequent Visitor

Having the same issue with CNN & sometimes other channels, especially in the AM. After midnight, we cant get any of Music Choice channels. Screen message says "One moment, This channel will be available shortly" But they're not. Can't get them til morning.
New Poster

I think we’ve solved this problem. We’re switching to FIOS this week. Last night I was trying to watch FOX when all of a sudden the channel switched to MSNBC.