Community Forum

Fox News

New Poster

Fox News

I keep getting a message saying Xfinity is having problems, try again later. This is the only channel I am having problems with. Is anyone else having this issue? Is Direct TV having problems with this channel too?
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Fox News

Hi @LB57

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. We apologize for the delayed reply. I've been able to watch Fox News with no issues. Has your issue been resolved? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am not able to watch Fox News and getting a XRE 03059. I had this same problem over the weekend. I have unsuccessfully tried watching Fox News for over 1 1/2 hours today. What is the problem? I have also had interference with many channels since Sunday especially in the mornings. This is getting ridiculous since I pay so much for service.

Diamond Problem Solver

That’s a tuning error. Check all of your connections are tight and in good repair, remove any unnecessary splitters and possibly have a tech out to troubleshoot further

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!