Community Forum

Fox News not working on Independence Day!!!! But CNN and MSNBC works!

New Poster

Fox News not working on Independence Day!!!! But CNN and MSNBC works!

The Fox News is the only channel that not working on Independence Day!!!! Both HD and regular channel, and XFinity Stream! Error Code XRE03121. What is strange is that every other channels including CNN and MS works perfectly. Called the tech support, and was told there is an outage, but why only outage on Fox News?! The technician could not explain it. Can anyone  else explain it?  I don't really believe the trending left wing conspiracy thoery, but start to believe it now based on the fact. It seems to me that this is not a coincident, and it is political oriented. It has been shown that Comcast's position is left leaning and against current president, also, Comcast is trying to purchase Fox News (may intend to change the only conservative tune in mainstream media) without success yet. It all looks very suspicious. Whether this incident is attributed to the intention from Comcast corporate or some anti-President employees trying to sabotage the Fox News, it really undermines annd damages our democracy. It shows that big corporations have the power to decide what news American people need to hear which make our society one step closer to the totalitarianism system. I am a loyal custormer of Comcast for more than 20 years, the technology and service have been excellent, but this incident makes me worry about the future of our country. I will post this incident on social media and report it to the forum on Whitehouse website. This trend to sabotaging our democracy has to be stopped.

-- a loyal Comcast customer and a concerned citizen

Valued Contributor

Re: Fox News not working on Independence Day!!!! But CNN and MSNBC works!

@Loyal_Custom_ZH wrote:

The Fox News is the only channel that not working on Independence Day!!!! Both HD and regular channel, and XFinity Stream! Error Code XRE03121. What is strange is that every other channels including CNN and MS works perfectly. Called the tech support, and was told there is an outage, but why only outage on Fox News?! The technician could not explain it. Can anyone  else explain it?  I don't really believe the trending left wing conspiracy thoery, but start to believe it now based on the fact. It seems to me that this is not a coincident, and it is political oriented. It has been shown that Comcast's position is left leaning and against current president, also, Comcast is trying to purchase Fox News (may intend to change the only conservative tune in mainstream media) without success yet. It all looks very suspicious. Whether this incident is attributed to the intention from Comcast corporate or some anti-President employees trying to sabotage the Fox News, it really undermines annd damages our democracy. It shows that big corporations have the power to decide what news American people need to hear which make our society one step closer to the totalitarianism system. I am a loyal custormer of Comcast for more than 20 years, the technology and service have been excellent, but this incident makes me worry about the future of our country. I will post this incident on social media and report it to the forum on Whitehouse website. This trend to sabotaging our democracy has to be stopped.

-- a loyal Comcast customer and a concerned citizen

I have no problem viewing FNC here in Palm Beach county. Perhaps your outage refers to a problem at your local headend and how it receives FNC. By the way, Comcast is NOT trying to purchase Fox News. Neither is Disney. Per wikipedia: "Disney would acquire the Twentieth Century Fox film and TV studios, cable networks such as FX Networks and Fox Networks Group, stakes in National Geographic Partners, Indian satellite TV group Star IndiaHulu, and UK-based satellite TV group Sky plc, and other key assets. 21st Century Fox will spin-off Fox News, the Fox Business NetworkFS1FS2Fox Deportes, the Big Ten Network, the Fox Broadcasting CompanyFox Television Stations, and MyNetworkTV into the "New Fox" company."