Community Forum

Fox News Not Working

New Poster

Fox News Not Working

We have consistently found that Fox News - and only Fox News - isn’t working. I have called customer service with no result. Is anyone else having this problem and any ideas on how to resolve it? Thanks!
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Fox News Not Working

Are you seeing any onscreen error message? Channels come in on different frequencies, it’s possible something inside or out is impeding the frequency that Fox is coming in on and possibly other channels you don’t watch

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

I am having the same problem. I have reset my box and nothing.
New Poster

I am getting an error message stating fox news channel isn't currently available. Every other channel is available. Why?
Official Employee

Hello all, thank you for reaching out here on our Community Forums. Please let me know if you are still experiencing issues viewing Fox News.  

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

We are having same issue. Sending technician in 2 days. When we purchase channels we get them immediately. But when we need something fixed it’s we’ll get to you at our convenience
Official Employee

I4hogs, apologies for the issues you're seeing with this channel. Thanks for posting. I'd be happy to look into this matter and see if we can get you a sooner appointment. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.  

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I have issues with Fox only. The network freezes and at times blanks out for a few seconds before coming back. It happened several times yesterday (7/7/19) while trying to watch World Cup finals.

New Poster

Same issue. No sound with Fox News.......  but other channels are fine!  What gives?

New Poster

Again!! Only Fox News not working!!!
Official Employee

Hey All, if you're still seeing issues with Fox News, let me know so I can check your signal levels at the premise. Click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.  

Ken

New Poster

I has been happening to us, here in Logan, Utah.  If you go to the channel it will say what show is on and the logo is in the corner - but the rest of the screen is black.

New Poster

Hi Ken,

I am having a problem with Fox News not working.  I live in Providence, Utah - near Logan.  All of my other channels seems to work fine.  When I go the Fox News channel it will say what show is on and the Fox logo is in the corner, but the rest of the screen is black and there is no sound.

New Poster

It’s is happening to us here in Denver. All other channels
Work except for this one.
New Poster

Been like this all afternoon. Reset box and called. No help.