Community Forum

Fox News App on Apple TV

New Poster

Fox News App on Apple TV

How come I can’t watch full episodes of shows listed on the Fox News App??  I can only watch bits and pieces.  

New Poster

Re: Fox News App on Apple TV

Almost every time I turn on the Apple TV (4th generation) it requires me to reactivate the Fox News and CNN apps by signing in on a computer or mobile device with my Xfinity login information. Why doesn't Xfinity allow the Apple TV to store the login information so I don't have to keep logging in every time?

New Poster

I'm having the same issue with my Apple TV! Every time I want to see Fox News live I have to login with provider and re activate the app! Were you able to solve the issue? 

New Poster

THIS is THE question!

Is Comcast not answering it because they don't care about their customers?

Or is it because Fox News tends torward conservative, and Comcast (through NBC & its affiliated cable outlets) is one of the most liberal/progressive companies on the planet?

Either way: Comcast needs to FIX THIS or we all should find/demand other ways to to subscribe to Fox News via AppleTV and CUT THE CORD!!!

New Poster

Unfortunately, I think I have figured this out.  For one my Fox News & business apps have not been working on my Iphone with my Xfininty credentials, as of yesterday they are.   But I notice Apple TV and Fire TV and Roku Fox News & Business Apps all say Xfinity no longer supports this function.   Xfinity is trying to ward off is customers from using Apple TV, Fire and to a lesser degree Roku and are pushing cord cutters even if they are Xfinity Cable customers to their Streaming app and no longer supporting apps on streaming devices like Apple and Fire.  I am sure the reason they started to pick on Fox News and Business is because they are their biggest competitor to CNBC and MSNBC and to their political views.

New Poster

Has anyone received an official answer from Xfinity on this yet?  I swear I was streaming Fox News just fine yesterday on my Apple TV and then today, it does not work.