Community Forum

Forced to pay twice for NFL RedZone

Frequent Visitor

Forced to pay twice for NFL RedZone

When is Comcast/Xfinity planning to allow online access to NFL Network and RedZone? It appears that every other TV Provider under the sun allows this! I  subscribe to RedZone as part of my cable package and would like to use my Comcast credentials to access RedZone on my phone when I am out and about on a Sunday. Unfortunately, Comcast/Xfinity is not listed as a TV Provider for this service. I have therefore been forced to pay an extra charge for the RedZone Mobile Monthly Pass. Isn't it ridiculous that I'm having to pay twice for RedZone ? The conclusion must be that the problem lies with Comcast given that all the major TV providers in the country provide this service. And it would be nice to get a proper answer from Comcast rather than the standard "Comcast does not currently have an agreement in place with the NFL RedZone channel to offer access to their programming and coverage online or via your mobile device. I apologize for any inconvenience. We constantly evaluate content availability for our customers. Please feel free to submit a feedback form".....blah blah blah