Food Network Requires a Subscription

New Poster

Food Network Requires a Subscription

When did this change go into effect?
C677F260-FBB8-4CB8-BF6A-4AC7561BBCBC.jpeg
New Poster

Re: Food Network Requires a Subscription

I guess today.  I saw this in an older post:

Effective May 10, 2018, the following channels will no longer be available on our Digital
Economy TV service: Disney Channel, Cartoon Network and Food Network. These channels
will be available on our Digital Starter service.

I hope something good will replace it or the price is reduced.

New Poster

Shame on them..goodbye comcast
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

When the big shots at Comcast decided to try and extort their customers for more money by removing certain favorite channels from their existing lineups. It’s bad and making me more and more angry as the day goes on. May be dropping Comcast as my response, I refuse to be extorted like this.
New Poster

Ours just kicked over to this to. This is literally the ONLY channel we use cable TV for. If the package it is now in costs more then a few bucks then what I am paying I will cancel both internet and TV and go with their competitor. This is such a slap in the face to customers. You don't ever take away what we already have and mark it up.

New Poster

This is RIDICULOUS, I'm now paying $111.00 for GARBAGE TV and spotty internet, bah-bye!
New Poster

Are you freaking serious ...
Frequent Visitor

I have the digital starter service and just now found out I need a subscription for these despite what that says -

Fios is starting to look better everyday considering what I pay per month now

shame

New Poster

That happen to me, too. I use to get all kinds of channels. Now I don't get the channels I want why doesn't Comcast let you pick out the channels you want to watch plus sports. I am a Detroit Tiger fan I don't even get that channel. For the price I'm paying to watch my TV I don't want it anymore .

New Poster

I'm thinking of dropping my tv it's pretty bad on how many times you watch I Love Lucy..