Community Forum

Feedback and Request for New Channel

New Poster

Feedback and Request for New Channel

Hello, Tom <edited for personal information>, Customer Service,

I would like to see a new type of channel, science/science fiction, that is simply not available with Xfinity. There are tons of horror stations, i.e., SyFy, etc. but nothing truly dedicated to just science/science fiction. This happens to be my favorite genre, so I am deeply disappointed that Xfinity does not provide this type of channel. Is there any possibility that such a channel might be added in the near future?  Thank you.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Feedback and Request for New Channel

@jacquie37 wrote:

Hello, Tom Karinshak, Executive Vice President, Customer Service,

I would like to see a new type of channel, science/science fiction, that is simply not available with Xfinity. There are tons of horror stations, i.e., SyFy, etc. but nothing truly dedicated to just science/science fiction. This happens to be my favorite genre, so I am deeply disappointed that Xfinity does not provide this type of channel. Is there any possibility that such a channel might be added in the near future?  Thank you.

Facebook and Twitter would be another place to post.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Contributor

Re: Feedback and Request for New Channel

@jacquie37 wrote:

Hello, Tom <edited for personal information>, Customer Service,

What are the names of the channels that exist, but that Comcast is not carrying?