Community Forum

Favorites List Disappeared Again

Frequent Visitor

Favorites List Disappeared Again

For about the third time in a couple years my favorites list disappeared today. Pretty sure it happened after last nights update. It kept asking about wanting to do the update so finally I said go ahead and went to bed. This morning, no favorites again. Do you know how much work and time it is to set up a list?  A search here reveals it happening all the time to folks here, why?  This problem shouldn't be happening after so many people complain.

Official Employee

Re: Favorites List Disappeared Again

Hi @Sal5528

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums to make us aware of the issue you're experiencing. I was not able to confirm there were any changes made to the favorites list in the latest upgrade. I'd like to take a deeper look into your account, complete some troubleshooting and see if we can get the favorites list restored. Can you please verify your first and last name in a private message? To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Same here - happened on 6/26

Had to unfavorite all tehn re-add each channel to favorites.

Official Employee

Hello @Fedge, thanks for reaching out and informing us of this. I'm sorry you had to experience this and truly apologize for any inconvenience or frustration it may have caused. Please do reach back out if you experience this again, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being a Comcast customer. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@Sal5528, we never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a PM if you still need assistance with this missing favorites list concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help! Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast.

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message.