Community Forum

Favorite channels dropped from list yet when listing all channels they are marked as favorite

New Poster

Favorite channels dropped from list yet when listing all channels they are marked as favorite

Official Employee

Re: Favorite channels dropped from list yet when listing all channels they are marked as favorite

Hello, Pnowotny! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. The ability to favorite channels on the X1 platform is certainly a convenient feature and I want to make sure we get it working properly for you.

Are all the channels missing when you filter your guide by favorites or does it only show a few? Is it possible for you to post a picture of what you are seeing on your guide so we can have a better idea of what is going on?

I look forward to your reply!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Re: Favorite channels dropped from list yet when listing all channels they are marked as favorite

Same here on 6/26.

Had to remove all then re-add all.

Official Employee

Hi @Fedge

We apologize. I can certainly understand how inconvenient that could be. After re-adding them, are you still able to them in your favorites list? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Contributor

Yes but sure would like to know we multi people lost their favorites

it would be great if the answer was a public post and not taken to a PM

thanks

Official Employee

Thanks for confirming. I would as well. I am going to keep digging to find more information and will update the post when I do find out. 

Regular Visitor

I am also plagued with this as this isn't the first time this has happened, and is very very annoying when one pays way to much to a cable provider that keeps us in the dark.
Contributor

I'm having something similar happen, but with my Saved Favorite Movies and TV shows. I opened up a thread about it,  but I haven't received any responsee yet. I had hundreds of saved favorites and now I can only see a handful. The programs are still saved... somewhere...  I know because I can use the voice feature to bring  up a specific one and it shows that I have the favorite set and also the streaming app shows all of my TV show favorites (not the movie ones though). There seems to be a problem every month or two with these services. I'm really tired of constantly experiencing irritation with services that are supposed to offer relaxation AND losing so much time and money to troubleshooting.