Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

FS2 and BEIN

New Poster

FS2 and BEIN

Two quick things... Why on earth do you not have FS2? Why do you have an HD feed squashed into SD for BEIN when literally no one watches SD anymore and watching an HD feed on SD is a huge waste of screen. You devote all your resources to keeping the 10% or so that haven't gotten an HD TV yet and make us HD miss channels we shouldn't since we do actually pay MORE than your SD people... If you have bandwith issues, get rid of all these crappy SD channels no one watches and give us FS2 and give us BEIN the way it is meant to be broadcast. I'm surprised DirectTV doesn't run commercials highlighting the fact that Xfinity customers can't even watch any of the Xfinity series programming that they have on FS2... It's pretty sad...

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: FS2 and BEIN

​Hi rajdiz1, We’re always evaluating the content and channels we offer customers, so FS2 may be available in HD in the future. To submit your interest in FS2 in HD, please visit here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/​ ​. 

All Replies
Official Employee

​Hi rajdiz1, We’re always evaluating the content and channels we offer customers, so FS2 may be available in HD in the future. To submit your interest in FS2 in HD, please visit here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/​ ​. 

New Poster

Ditto!!!! I am trying to watch a great Bundesliga game this morning and cannot. Boo on Fox, but if I am paying for sports package how can you not have FS2 all together and Bein English in HD. FYI You ought to have ESPN Goal Line in HD too. Here's another idea. Put them on the same channel as the NFL Redzone. I've watched, there is not overlap. Smiley Happy

New Poster

Anyone else who finds this use the customer feedback link listed above to give Comcast feedback.

New Poster

I agree as well. Bein sports carries many of the soccer games I watch and the picture "insert bad word here" on my 52" HD TV. Cable is much too expensive for sports channels not to be broadcast in HD. 

Regular Visitor

Soccer/Futbol fan here...I submitted my feedback for FS2 HD and BEIN Sports HD.  Also asked to add an X1 App or something for ESPN3 HD.

This is so frustrating since they are now charging an extra $9.95 for the sports package (only way to get BEIN Sports).  Drop the unwatched SD channels and make everything HD already!

New Poster

Why has there  been no response to the beIn problem by Xfinity?? This is a terrible misuse of HD, and deserves to be fixed.

Contributor

you can watch it on HD, via the desktop or mobile app