Community Forum

FOXNEWS CHANNEL SIGNAL RECEPTION

New Poster

FOXNEWS CHANNEL SIGNAL RECEPTION

PAST FEW DAYS I HAVE BEEN GETTING MANY PERIODS OF PIXLATION ONLY ON MY FOXNEWS CHANNEL ? WHY?.........ITS BEEN HAPPENING FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS SEVERAL TIMES A DAY  ON MY TV ? ARE OTHERS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM LATELY????

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: FOXNEWS CHANNEL SIGNAL RECEPTION

If you have allready done the unplug cord system refresh call tech support and set tech visit . They will make a report to be fixed.

No charge for tech visit.

Diamond Problem Solver

Check all of your connections are in good order, remove any unnecessary splitters. If no change, a tech may have to come out to troubleshoot further. There may be a service charge if there are interior wiring repairs made.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

BUT WHY IS THIS ONLY HAPPENING ON ONE CHANNEL......FOXNEWS~!

Expert

@JERRYUUC wrote:

BUT WHY IS THIS ONLY HAPPENING ON ONE CHANNEL......FOXNEWS~!

It just happens the actual frequency used for each channel like: MSN, FOX, CNN, all happen to be in an area were RF line-noise interference can mess up the signal strength.

You need to make sure all your connections, splitters, inside your home are clean and tight. Reset all cable-boxes after checking cables and cable ends. If this does not work, you may need a tech. to check outside cables and connections to your home.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

JERRYUUC, If you are still having troubles with pixelation on this channel, please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can take a closer look and help set you up with a tech visit if we determine that it is needed.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

JERRYUUC, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to regain access Fox News, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.