Community Forum

'Extra' channel lineup?

Highlighted
New Poster

'Extra' channel lineup?

We are trying to add TV to our existing internet package. The best offer that comes up is for 125+ channels & called 'Extra' but I cannot find the specific channel listing anywhere. Clicking vew channels gets me to the list of TV options  but none are called Extra & none are 125+ channels. Who has this & can tell me what sports channels are included? Thx!

New Poster

Re: 'Extra' channel lineup?

Per a chat agent, the Extra lineup is the same as Preferred - 140+

New Poster

Re: 'Extra' channel lineup?

I am having the same issue. No one at comcast can seem to give me a current channel lineup. They keep telling me that I have the extra lineup and telling me to go to https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup and compare it to the starter package. They say that their new lineup with the extra package is so new that they do not have it on their website yet. The problem is that there are channels on the starter that I do not get that they say are not part of the extra package. For example the travel channel. After searching around on this forum it appears that this behaviour has been going on for awhile now. Not sure why it is so hard for them to update their website. The support people on the phone seem to have the info in front of them but can not email it to me. I sure am going to miss pvue after next month. Maybe I should look elsewhere.