Community Forum

Extra Innings help!?!?

New Poster

Extra Innings help!?!?

I just bought Extra Innings for 2019, and the game I'm trying to watch isn't in HD? It's 2019, WHAT IS THIS??

Can I get my money back? Or is there a way to watch this game in HD? How is this not the case? I'm seeing something about Extra Innings HD Beta, but my remote doesn't recognize it when I speak it into the microphone? Does that exist anymore?

Administrator

Re: Extra Innings help!?!?

@jtperks,

Thanks for posting your question here in the Xfinity Forum. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced when attempting to access MLB Extra Innings HD Beta content. You can easily access that HD content by using your voice remote or the Xfinity X1 search option or by following the directions below: 

1. On X1 TV Boxes, the "MLB Extra Innings HD (Beta)" channel is the first MLB EXTRA INNINGS listing in the X1 guide above the current MLB EXTRA INNINGS SD channels.
    The MLB Extra Innings HD (Beta) channel is displayed among the channel lineup 
  2. Selecting MLB Extra Innings HD (Beta) from the X1 guide launches the MLB Extra Innings HD (Beta) Collection page with MLB team logos organized by league. You can select any logo and watch the associated game.
    Numerous MLB team logos are displayed on the screen
    **Note**: If you have not subscribed to MLB EXTRA INNINGS or the game is not subject to blackouts, you will see an error message indicating that you are not currently able to watch the game. See blackout informaiton below.
  3. If you are subscribed to the MLB EXTRA INNINGS and the game is not subject to blackouts, the live game will play.
    A screen shot of a live MLB game is displayed
    **Note**: The game announcers will be based on the team selected. Example: The Boston Red Sox are playing the New York Yankees. If you select the Boston Red Sox logo tile, the game will be shown with Red Sox announcers. If you select the New York Yankees logo tile, the game will be shown with Yankees announcers.

For full details about how to access that content and what to expect we recommend you check here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/TV/ANSWERED-What-is-the-Xfinity-MLB-Extra-Innings-HD-Beta/ta-p/2940280

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Pick up your remote, preess the microphone and say mlb extra innings hd beta and you open to all major league logos. Pick your team and you will be in hd and hometeam broadcasters. I found this out on my own last night. Dont know why we cant get it in our guide. It was really tough watching redsox lose and not having hd to boot
New Poster

Yes
Try
Mlb extra innings hd beta
I talked, it listened
New Poster

HD beta doesn't work. I hit the logo and it say sunrise to LADEX. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE DAY ONE. CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY CONFIRMED; SORRY, PLEASE PAY YOUR BILL HAVE A GREAT DAY...
Official Employee

Jmanessis1, I would be happy to help! Are you able to send a picture of what you're seeing? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!