Community Forum

Error player.noPlayableID from The Challenge Final Reckoning Episode 15

New Poster

Error player.noPlayableID from The Challenge Final Reckoning Episode 15

I have recieved this error for a couple different shows and it has not been fixed. I am using Xfinity Stream and I have tried using other broswers and that did not work. If someone could fix this it would be great.

Expert

Re: Error player.noPlayableID from The Challenge Final Reckoning Episode 15

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Great Thank You!

New Poster

I get same error on the Challenge Final Reckoning...this just started for me today 10/17

Expert

@laaf45 wrote:

I get same error on the Challenge Final Reckoning...this just started for me today 10/17 

please wait for the reply to the same information posted before your post. note that 'me too' short replies to posts go against the forum guidelines. you can sign in and select subscribe to a thread to see the answer when posted (you will then receive a notification). The guidelines are posted at http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/td-p/2618379

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I cannot watch any TV show I like that played on or after 10/23/18.  I receive the error message "Error player.noPlayableID" for which Xfinity support has not been able to help with this SERVER-based issue (it is server based because of episodes prior as well as live tv plays).  I'm almost ready to cancel the service because of this critical issue for me.