Community Forum

Episodes uploaded in the wrong order.

Contributor

Episodes uploaded in the wrong order.

I was wondering why Tuesday's episode of "The Haves and the Have Nots" hasn't been uploaded yet, well that's because episodes 6 & 5 of season 6 are in the wrong order, they need to be flipped. Episode 6 should be "On the Edge", while episode 5 should be "Second Chances".

I don't know how this happened, because I watched episode 5 "Second Chances" when it was uploaded almost 2 weeks ago, someone flipped the new episode that came out Tuesday "On the Edge" with the episode that came out last Tuesday.

Here's the correct line-up.
http://www.oprah.com/app/the-haves-and-the-have-nots-full-episodes.html
Expert

Re: Episodes uploaded in the wrong order.

@MissDiagnostics wrote:
I was wondering why Tuesday's episode of "The Haves and the Have Nots" hasn't been uploaded yet, well that's because episodes 6 & 5 of season 6 are in the wrong order, they need to be flipped. Episode 6 should be "On the Edge", while episode 5 should be "Second Chances".

I don't know how this happened, because I watched episode 5 "Second Chances" when it was uploaded almost 2 weeks ago, someone flipped the new episode that came out Tuesday "On the Edge" with the episode that came out last Tuesday.

Here's the correct line-up.
http://www.oprah.com/app/the-haves-and-the-have-nots-full-episodes.html

I moved your post to the 'channels and programming' area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Episodes uploaded in the wrong order.

Hi, MissDiagnostics. Thank you very much for making us aware of this issue in on demand. I do see what you're saying and I apologize for the inconvenience. I know we're working together via PM on a separate topic, but I wanted to let you know that this is something we can fix. We will partner with our on demand group to work on correcting this mistake. I will continue to assist you with both concerns via PM. Thank you much. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!