Community Forum

ESPN & ESPN 2 reception signal scattered

Contributor

ESPN & ESPN 2 reception signal scattered

These stations reception is blipping blinking and the Masters golf tournament is televised for 4 days and this is not viewable with all the interference. Its the networks problem because it is happening on all tv's regardless of location.

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: ESPN & ESPN 2 reception signal scattered

Check all of your connections, if you need assistance getting a tech out let us know

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Contributor

It's on all my TV's and only those 2 channels, connections are good all other channels are fine.
Send your tech to ESPN and tell them to get their Network feeds corrected.
Diamond Problem Solver

It’s not a network problem but a problem local to you. Channels come in on different frequencies and there’s something impeding the frequency those 2 channels (maybe others that you don’t watch or get). If you think you’ve done your due diligence with checking the connections, the next step is having a tech out to troubleshoot further. If you need assistance scheduling one, let us know

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Contributor

I fixed it by unplugging and replugging the HDMI cable to tv on back of box.
Perfect ESPN reception now.
Pass it along