Community Forum

EPIX not available on TV?

Frequent Visitor

EPIX not available on TV?

I ordered EPIX on 06/26. I've been billed $4.97 and $5.00 respectively for the channel. EPIX is currently being offered as a free ON DEMAND, STREAMING ONLY preview, which I can see. I cannot receive the linear broadcast, which I am paying for, as I am receiving error code XRE03121.

I spent over an hour last night chatting with multiple reps trying to fix the issue. The first rep had NO CLUE what she was talking about! Even after I advised her that I was already paying for the service, she told me that I could only receive it via streaming! I am paying for LINEAR (in the channel lineup) and STREAMING access, but I am only receiving HALF of what I am paying for!! I was also told, during that chat, that other EPIX channels were available for streaming, but I don't have access to any of them!

Anyone else having this problem???? Or know of a solution?????

xre03121.jpg
Frequent Visitor

Re: EPIX not available on TV?

UPDATE:

After spending several hours in support chat, I was finally advised to call Comcast for escalated assistance. The first rep there did as the chat reps had done, sent signals to the box, etc. (I had already done system refresh & system reset myself).  The call was escalated and Rex tried sending signals (it must be part of their decision tree or something). When that failed to resolve my issue? He REMOVED Epix from my account. (I had to acknowledge it via email). Then, he re-added Epix to my account. (Again, acknowledge through email). VOILA! EVERYTHING WORKS! If you have the same or a similar issue, ask them to remove the channel entitlement & re-add it!!