Community Forum

EPIX OnDemand Free Preview

Administrator

EPIX OnDemand Free Preview

epix.jpg

Beginning Monday, July 16, and continuing through Sunday, July 22, EPIX premium network will be offering a free preview to all Xfinity customers across Xfinity On Demand platforms as well as via the EPIX site and app. EPIX is the home of hit Hollywood movies like Baywatch, Star Trek Beyond and Arrival, and critically-acclaimed original series including Deep State, Get Shorty and Berlin Station. Plus, customers can watch powerful documentaries, hilarious comedy specials and more.

Please note that the free preview is available to all Xfinity customers, including non-Xfinity TV subscribers. Non-Xfinity TV customers can watch through the Xfinity Stream app and online portal or the EPIX site and app using their Xfinity username and password.

Regular Visitor

Re: EPIX OnDemand Free Preview

how much will it be after the free week?

Regular Contributor

Is there any level of service Epix will it be included for free?

New Poster

Why is it that when I use xfinity stream to view the epix free preview, it only has four shows and then some "extras"?  Is the "preview" really limited to just these?  I tried to select it for a full list, and then chose Sci-Fi and it says "No items found."

New Poster

So apparently this information posted by ComcastJessie is not correct.

I have been told by xfinity support that "And for Epix service it is a premium channel package which requires a basic channels subscription with a virtual cable box."  Since I only have Instant TV service I cannot get the Epix preview as I was lead to believe by the email I got and by the message posted above.

New Poster

Clarification from xfinity support says that the free preview is supposedly available to all xfinity subscribers EXCEPT Instant TV subscribers.

New Poster

What is the cost?

Tags (1)