Community Forum

Dog T.V. channel

New Poster

Dog T.V. channel

I see that there is a Dog TV channel but can not find it on the Comcast listing. Can you tell me what  channel it is or when this channel will be available on the Comcast format. With all the dog owners in the world this is a great idea, would give all our 'home alone' doggies(us too) something to watch through out the day..

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Dog T.V. channel

It is an exclusive contract with DirecTV.  After Aug 14, it is $4.99 a month.  If you doggie want's it, then you will need to switch to DirecTV.

Don't wait for Comcast to ever carry it.

Frequent Visitor

That really sucks

New Poster

That does not sound realistic.  dogTV is advertised all over.

New Poster

Dog TV Channel

I want to see Dog TV on Comcast.  It's available on Direct TV, and I understand from friends that their dogs love it!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Dog TV Channel

I believe that it is exclusive to DirectTV.

See this thread

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/Dog-T-V-channel/td-p/1753573

New Poster

You can download it to a laptop or desktop from www.dogtv.rayv.com it's $9.99 a month so I'm going to give it a try.

New Poster

Dog TV

I would like to be able to get Dog TV.

New Poster

Re: Dog TV

whos going to pay for it?

New Poster

me.

New Poster

We tried it. Our dog could care less. To us, a total waste of $4.99 a month. What I saw of it was awful. Try Through a Dogs Ears for calming music - for our dog, a small dachshund, this works much better.

Regular Contributor

Oh please I like Dogs but thier own channel,I dont think so.We have Animal planet with lots of dog stuff (at times)I would rather see Chiller.Dont waste space for dog channel.Whats next The Cat channel,Iguana channel.The Sheep channel,come on get real..

New Poster

Comcast Xfinity now has it
Regular Visitor

I want. Comcast to have the dog channel what do I need to do
Official Employee

Hello Molybrown and nancy10434, I can assist you with finding "Dog TV" on your cable guide. Please click on this link to bring up a full channel lineup in your area. 

New Poster

Dog TV is on Comcast.  It is an On-Demand Channel and it cost $4.99 per month.  I just ordered it and am having problems getting it to stay on all day.  I'm sure there is a way, but as of now I can only set it for 240 minute blocks.  Does anyone know how to get it to stay on all day?

New Poster

I couldn't find it either until I used my Comcast Remote and held down the “Microphone” and said “Dog TV”... took me right to it and they had sample shows my dog could watch for free to try it out.