Community Forum

Disney XD

New Poster

Disney XD

I want to add ONE CHANNEL to our account but I don't see the channel in the options to subscribe to anymore. I chatted with an agent and he told me I had to UPGRADE my account that I pay $140 a month for to $180+ in order to get this one channel. I don't get it. But I told him I can now see why so many people are switching to Direct TV.... Thinking they wouldn't have an issue getting me the channel I want to watch.
Expert

Re: Disney XD

@armywife1978 wrote:
I want to add ONE CHANNEL to our account but I don't see the channel in the options to subscribe to anymore. I chatted with an agent and he told me I had to UPGRADE my account that I pay $140 a month for to $180+ in order to get this one channel. I don't get it. But I told him I can now see why so many people are switching to Direct TV.... Thinking they wouldn't have an issue getting me the channel I want to watch.

You cannot add or delete individual channels unless they are premium channels.  So, if that channel isn't in your package, you would have to upgrade to the one that does, with added cost.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello armywife1978, the information that (Again) provided is correct. You can only add or removed Premium channel a la carte. If you would like for me to help you find a deal for a TV package that has Disney XD included I am more than happy to do so. For further assistance please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi armywife1978, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.