Community Forum

Disney Now app and possible channel lineup issue

New Poster

Disney Now app and possible channel lineup issue

I went to log into my Disney Now app today and received a message that "this network is not in your xfinity tv service."

1.I go to view my channel lineup, NONE of the channels that I pay for are showing in my online channel lineup.(not Just Disney, Food network isn't showing either, for example)

My channel lineup on the tv itself looks fine, however

2. I try to watch disney jr shows on demand, it says "ubscription" next to each show

This is AFTER all the new issues with Nick Jr and accessing THEIR apps, I have a toddler, who is pretty much the only reason I have cable TV right now.

any ideas on why I'm having this issue with disney? or with my lineup being messed up online

thanks,

Chris

New Poster

Re: Disney Now app and possible channel lineup issue

Did you find a resolution to this? Just happened to me this morning and I now I’m dealing with a toddler temper tantrum!
Official Employee

Re: Disney Now app and possible channel lineup issue

Hello all,  we apologize for any inconvenience that you may be experiencing. Our agreement with Viacom has not changed and continues to provide Xfinity TV customers with access to Viacom programming at home or on the go via the Xfinity Stream app and web portal. While our agreement does not provide customers with access to Viacom’s programming on their owned apps and websites, until recently Viacom had been providing unauthorized access to users.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!