Community Forum

Digital Economy Channel Line-up

New Poster

Digital Economy Channel Line-up

Where can I find the channel line-up for Digital Economy Package?  I just signed up for Blast Plus with Digital Economy and HBO.  

zip 17572

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Digital Economy Channel Line-up

Comcast may have it online for your area. If they do you can find it at http://www.comcast.com/Customers/Clu/ChannelLineup.ashx. You can also try the Comcast TV Listings Grid. Clicking the "My Channels" button should change the page from all channels to just the ones you subscribe to.

Service Centers should have printed channel lineups. Check locations and hours at http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/shop/retail/StoreLocator.html.

A typical Digital Economy lineup includes: Limited Basic/local channels, A&E, AMC, Animal Planet, BET, Cartoon Network, C-SPAN, CNN, Comedy Central, Discovery, Disney, E!, Food Network, Fox News, Hallmark, History, Lifetime, On Demand, truTV, TV Guide, TV Land, USA, The Weather Channel, and Music Choice.

That's for zip code 17401 (York PA). Other areas should be similar, plus or minus a few channels.

Official Employee

imdb wrote:

Where can I find the channel line-up for Digital Economy Package?  I just signed up for Blast Plus with Digital Economy and HBO.  

zip 17572

In your area, the following channels are currently included with Digital Economy:

1 XFINITY On Demand
2 805 WLYH (CW)  
3 WCAU (NBC) 
4 804 WPMT (FOX) 
5 808 WGAL (NBC)  
6 WPVI (ABC)
7 807 WHTM (ABC)  
9 802 WHP (CBS) 
10 809 WGCB (IND)
11 WPHL (MY)  
12 803 WITF (PBS)  
13 812 Home Shopping Network  
16 Jewelry Television 
19 WHP (MY)
21 CSPAN 
22 811 QVC  
23 WTXF (FOX)  
27 817 CNN  
28 831 A&E Network  
29 823 USA Network 
31 815 The Weather Channel 
33 869 The Discovery Channel 
36 889 AMC 

37 880 The Disney Channel 
42 835 Lifetime 

46 BET  
48 820 Fox News Channel 
49 828 Comedy Central 
52 833 E! 
56 875 History 
61 878 Cartoon Network 
62 830 Hallmark Channel 
66 LCTV 66 
72 868 Animal Planet  
75 841 truTV 
76 TV Land 
78 839 Food Network 
89 EVINE Live 
95 Leased Access 
100 Pop
104 CSPAN 2 
116 876 H2 
126 XFINITY Latino
186 PA Cable Net 
190 Leased Access 
244 WPMT Fox43 News 24/7 
245 abc27 Stormtrack 24/7
246 WHTM Retro Television
247 WPMT Antenna TV 
248 WGAL MeTV 
250 WLYH GRIT 
290 Trinity Broadcasting Network 
291 Eternal Word Television Network  
295 Inspirational Network 

949 Public Access Information

plus 50 channels of Music Choice channels 401-450.

New Poster

Was is the digital economy channel lineup for 31419?

At one point, a link from this forum took me to the listing. Now the column for digital economy is missing.

New Poster

Bruce,

While your replies are appreciated you list the same reply in all of your responses.  What you have failed to answer is a very, very simple question!!!  

Why does Comcast not have an online list of channels for 'Digital Economy'?  

• Not what is typical.  
  • Not the other services such as digital starter, digital preferred or digital premier.  
  • Not get in your car and drive to a local Comcast office.

Where is the actual link I can follow, enter my zip or account number, and see my channel listings?

Thank you.

Steve

New Poster

ComcastTeds,

Same question to you that I posed to Bruce.  While your replies are appreciated you list the same reply in all of your responses.  What you have failed to answer is a very, very simple question!!!  

Why does Comcast not have an online list of channels for 'Digital Economy'?  

• Not what is typical.  
  • Not the other services such as digital starter, digital preferred or digital premier.  
  • Not get in your car and drive to a local Comcast office.

Where is the actual link I can follow, enter my zip or account number, and see my channel listings?

Thank you.

Steve

New Poster

So, update for anyone that cares.

I've spent an hour and a half with Comcast on the phone.  The poor under informed and under trained employee emailed me a link that took me to the same page that lists digital starter, digital preferred and digital premier.  I advised him that the link does not show you what channels are part of the 'digital economy' package.  He said, just like the responders and moderaters on these forums, 'not sure why no link, just go into your local office'.

So please Mr/Mrs Comcast Forum Moderater just explain in clear english what every Comcast employee has not come out and said.  Comcast does not list the Digital Ecomomy package online because it does not want to advertise it because Comcast wants the customer to spend more money on more expensive packages.

Comcast, you have an AWESOME product.  It's a shame your business practices, terrible customer service and pricing it so out of line.  This is one of the reasons that once the inevitable competition in the digital space matures and Google Fiber gets up and running in Nashville I along with a large percentage of Comcast subscribers will leave.  Your ability to retain customers soley due to being the only broadband and cable provider in town is slowly coming to an end.  What you are missing is that customers will leave even if the prices are the same or even slightly more just to get away from your business practices and terrible customer service.  

ComcastTeds and Bruce, no need to answer or reply to my initial post to each of you.  I've answered my question for myself and your other customers looking for a simple answer in the bold above. 

Thanks.

Steve

Tags (1)
Diamond Problem Solver

One thing about Comcast is things are not the same across Comcastland.  Different market areas do things differently like billing, web access, pricing, speeds and channels lineups

Here outside Chicago, the digital economy lineup is available on the web.  We also get a full price list and channel lineup lists once a year in our statements and at the local office a printed sheet is available.  That's one of the things that might not be available to everyone across different Comcast markets.

Screen Shot 2016-02-17 at 8.39.37 PM.png

New Poster

Finally an answer.  Thank you JayInAlg.

Below are are the options we are presented with here in Nashville.  Inconsistent.  Why I would ask.

Comcast also provides us with an excellent benefit here in Nashville.  That benefit is beta testing our market by charging us more for broadband access if we cross the new data limits they gave us.  The buzz about Google Fiber is getting louder and louder.  There are tons of neighborhood forums locally on Facebook and the Nextdoor app where the subject is Comcast and how to get equal service through another company so they can leave Comcast behind.  Fiber can't get here fast enough.  

Again the shame is Comcast has really great services from their entertainment and TV to Internet services.  They just don't know how to meet customer service expectations and don't listen to their customers.  They are inconsistent at best and unethical at worst.  My guess is this starts with poor upper management and a poor customer experience strategy.  Their practices today may be driving profits but will lose in the long run when their monopolistic services get a real competitor.  There are very few, actually no other, services or products I pay for where I am rooting against the company I am paying money to.  It's really a shame.  They are the tobacco of the entertainment industry.

Comcast Channel Lineup.JPG

New Poster

clicking on my channels does not bring up the ones i subscribe to

New Poster

how about the Digital economy channels in my area..22556?

Official Employee
Moved: