Community Forum

DIY Network HD chaneel

New Poster

DIY Network HD chaneel

Why is the DIY Network not available in HD? I was told it's because DIY doesn't offer it but dish network carries it in HD.
Admin1

Re: DIY Network HD chaneel

Hello Biancoj,

The DIY in HD is not a channel we carry right now. We're always looking to expand our HD lineup and that would certainly be one we'd be looking at in the future. 

Thank You

New Poster

Well you should start carrying it, I love paying for HD when I cant even watch the channels I want in HD.

Admin1

What I can is put in a channel request. Channel requests help us see what channels are customer would like us to start carrying. 

Gold Problem Solver

ComcastZach wrote:

Hello Biancoj,

The DIY in HD is not a channel we carry right now. We're always looking to expand our HD lineup and that would certainly be one we'd be looking at in the future. 

Thank You

If DIY HD "is not a channel we carry right now" why am I able to watch it in HD?

I have been watching it for a couple of years on HD ch. 1291 and before that it was on a different ch. number.

Admin1

My fault, I should specify: not an HD channel we carry in all areas right now. 

Contributor

So, Comcast, what is the status of this for Denver?

New Poster

The diy channel looks terrible. The screen is cut off. It needs an HD channel
Frequent Visitor

It would be nice to have DIYHD cahnnel in Zipcode 19973

Regular Contributor

Also need it in HD in 32448 Zipcode..... but not holding my breath..... 

New Poster

When will it be available in San Francisco Bay area soon?
New Poster

Need this in 21901
New Poster

Need this in 21901
Tags (1)
New Poster

DIY HD needs to be available in zip code 33183, Miami, FL. I just switched from Uverse, which has had DIY HD for several years, and now I regret switching. I didn't realize that several popular channels are not available in HD on XFINITY!!

Official Employee

Hi jmalcom002, thank you for posting, I am going to submit a channel request on your behalf to your local team for review.

Thank you

Regular Contributor

This thread is now 2 years old..... and I cant speak for others, but 2 years later and still NO DIY in HD in 32448.

I am curious if DIY in HD has been added to any area that Comcast serves..... I suspect NO.... but I could wrong.

New Poster

I'd love to have DIY Network in Orlando, FL. Please add me to the channel request.
New Poster

I too just switched from U-verse back to Xfinity, I am in zip code 33472, my community has bulk cable. The DIY channel looks awful...you can offer a remote you talk to, but won't have diy in hd? And why are there 2 sections of HD?
New Poster

Re: DIY Network HD channel

Why is DIY in HD not available on Xfinity? It is available with other networks.
New Poster

Re: DIY Network HD channel

MAKE DIY AVAILABLE IN HD IN 55082!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!