Community Forum

DIY IS NOT HD WHY??????

New Poster

DIY IS NOT HD WHY??????

My wife and I were excited to finally get the DIY channel, but were only very disappointed as it’s not a HD channel. This is 2018! How is not every channel HD when I pay extra for the HD service and also extra for the 4K DVR! Why is the DIY channel not HD? Is it ever going to be?
Regular Contributor

Re: DIY IS NOT HD WHY??????

Ive been waiting 12 years for Comcast to add DIY-HD to my area 32448...... (along with Cooking Channel, Outdoor and Sportsman) and I doubt 12 years from now it will be any different.....there is ABSOLUTLEY no excuse for them not to make this channel available after 12 years of waiting.....

Its pretty obvious at this point that Comcast has no intention to ever add it...... at least where I live.

To my knowledge its never been added to those areas that dont currently have it.....I wish you luck.... you may have better results.

Frequent Visitor

Re: DIY IS NOT HD WHY??????

I've been asking that same question. Both satellite companies have had it in HD since HD exsisted. To make the subject even more confusing DIY is in HD if you view it through ONDemand, but not all programs are ONDemand though ...