Community Forum

DIGITAL STATER & PREFERRED LINUP

New Poster

DIGITAL STATER & PREFERRED LINUP

Why isn't channel 516 (MLB Network) on the Digital starter Lineup? Channel 547 (NFL Network) is on the Digital Starter Lineup. I don't see any difference. 

I have DIGITAL PREFERED and can get NFL (920) & MLB (949) on this Lineup but if I want to watch MLB (516) on my non HD channels I can't to it 

because DIGITAL STARTER does not have 516 in their lineup. I can watch 547 but not 516 on the DIGITAL STARTER. This makes no sense to me

whatsoever. The majority of the HD channels have the same program on DIGITAL STARTER with one exception. Guess which one. This is not a lot

to ask and if it can't be done I will abide by your explanation why it is the way it is.                               Thanks.                             Wayne.

Official Employee

Re: DIGITAL STATER & PREFERRED LINUP

Hello flog1942, I show that the "MLB Network" can be found in your area on channel #516 in SD and #949/#1219 in HD. You must have the digital preferred TV tier to access MLB network. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

516 is not in SD (digital starter) in my area however 547 (NFL) is in SD (digital starter) Why have 516 & 949 both on digital preferred and

not have 516 on digital starter. On my channel lineup that's how it is. Do you understand what I am saying? Thanks. 

Official Employee

I do see what you are saying, but according to the channel lineup that I have here for your area I show that channel #516 is the SD version of the MLB network within the Preferred tier TV service. If you can't view these channels we might want to troubleshoot the problem due to it being available in your preferred tier of service. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!