Community Forum

Cozi TV Gone

New Poster

Cozi TV Gone

What happened to Cozi TV? Guide says Cozi when you tune to it, it's radiant tv. 17111 zip code
Problem Solver

Re: Cozi TV Gone

In the Harrisburg area, Cozi TV was carried by WGCB. WGCB has apparently made the programming decision to drop Cozi TV. This would be across all providers, not just Comcast. Comcast has no involvement with this decision, and only passes along the signal provided by the network.

Gold Problem Solver

@Ark70 wrote: What happened to Cozi TV? Guide says Cozi when you tune to it, it's radiant tv. 17111 zip code

See http://www.family49.com/ and https://www.wbph.org/home/lighthouse-tv/ :

WBPH is pleased to announce her sister station which will broadcast into the Harrisburg, York and Lancaster area. WBPH’s mission is to educate, inspire and draw viewers to a closer walk with Jesus Christ. Lighthouse TV is the next step in allowing WBPH to further its reach in spreading the gospel over the airwaves. WBPH is excited to bring viewers in the greater Harrisburg area this new positively different television.

Starting January 1st 2019
New Poster

Why weren’t we notified and also in my channel lineup cozi tv is still listed..
New Poster

COZI TV

What happened to COZI TV in zip 17603?
Gold Problem Solver
New Poster

Cozi TV

Cozi TV is now playing Christian broadcasting??? Missing Little House on the Prairie and Frasier! Channel 13 and 809
New Poster

So Annoying.... guess what customers want doesn't matter anymore.

Those tuning into Cozi aren't going to be tuning into get spiritual guidance every evening.
Highlighted
Official Employee

It was the network's prerogative to change what programming they provide without notification(why the guide still shows COZI).

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

@Ark70 wrote:
So Annoying.... guess what customers want doesn't matter anymore.

Those tuning into Cozi aren't going to be tuning into get spiritual guidance every evening.

Comcast just passes on what the BROADCAST channel is airing. Complain to the station about the change.

New Poster

Everyone should send email to this station demanding the return of COZI TV!!

info@wbph.org

New Poster

I just posted asking them to bring back.  The owner of the channel it was broadcast through was not making any money showing it.  He felt bad that he couldn't keep it going but he could not sell ads to make money; therefore, religious channel.  He told me Comcast owns COZI and could have it broadcast through another channel.  I think it stinks that when I did a recent upgrade and asked them if I would lose channels they said no...I lost 2.  ID Discovery and WE tv.  Cable one day will be gone to streaming devices and watching over internet.  

@Ark70 wrote:
What happened to Cozi TV? Guide says Cozi when you tune to it, it's radiant tv. 17111 zip code

New Poster

We need Cozi TV back.
New Poster

Be glad its gone.. They're the worst station ever...Cozi edits several minutes out all of the shows they broadcast...They cut the show right doing a major scene to have a commercial.
i.e. during a confession by the killer...during the solving of the crime... during a pivotal scene that segways into the next scene.. Their frequently off the air where I live as a result of lack of monitoring and maintaining their broadcast signals ..You should say good riddance! instead
New Poster

I hate the change. Cozi was a great station with great retro TV shows. This stupid change to a Christian TV station is not needed there are already other channels doing the whole Christian programming and some are local stations.