Community Forum

Court TV

New Poster

Court TV

Court TV is available in my zip code and appears in my listing.  It says I must upgrade to HD TV. WHY?????

It comes thru on my other TV that is not connected to cable clearly.

Official Employee

Re: Court TV

Hello, goalminders. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

Some networks are only available through us with HD services. You may need to add this feature to your account and I would be more than happy to take a look and find you a new service plan that includes HD. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Court TV

goalminders, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to find the best solution so you can continue watching Court TV, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!