Community Forum

Cooking channel

Regular Visitor

Cooking channel

Hello, would anyone know if the Cooking Channel will be moved to HD anytime in the future?  

Expert

Re: Cooking channel

@mrbarbour21 wrote:

Hello, would anyone know if the Cooking Channel will be moved to HD anytime in the future?  

using your X1 remote type in the numbers for C O O K D  --- finds the HD version?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I've gone through all the HD channels.  The Cooking channel is not available in HD. 

Expert

@mrbarbour21 wrote:

I've gone through all the HD channels.  The Cooking channel is not available in HD. 

using your X1 remote type in the numbers for C O O K D  --- finds the HD version? (please)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

@Rustyben wrote:

@mrbarbour21 wrote:

using your X1 remote type in the numbers for C O O K D  --- finds the HD version? (please)

Rustyben, not everybody has Cooking Channel HD. I certainly don't, and I do get it in SD (channels 203 and 1485 here).

Contributor

Same. Here in Houston we don't have Cooking Channel HD or DIY Network HD. I know some Comcast markets have those channels in HD. 

Regular Contributor

@BrandonFranco wrote:

Same. Here in Houston we don't have Cooking Channel HD or DIY Network HD. I know some Comcast markets have those channels in HD. 

Ditto for 32448 here in Florida.... been waiting 12 years for them in HD....dont think we will ever see them in HD....