Community Forum

Comcast failed to notify customers they moved the NFL Channel

New Poster

Comcast failed to notify customers they moved the NFL Channel

Funny coincidence...Comcast had a major power black-out throughout the Eastcoast on June, 29th, 2018 that affected cable, internet and television. It was noted by them that a cable line had been cut.  Henceforth, July 1st when the cable was repaired the NFL Channel is removed. There is no information via Bill/Letter/TV to inform the customer of the removal. It wasn't learned until a call to Customer's Solutions on 8-18-2018, that the manager stated that the NFL was removed from my package without notification to its customers and that I would have to upgrade to the next package ($15.00 more per mth) to keep the channel.  This is a FCC breach of contract and contract violation. The Manager stated that Comcast did not inform it's customers in their billing that they would be removing the NFL Channel from their package.

Official Employee

Re: Comcast failed to notify customers they moved the NFL Channel

Upcoming channels were announced on your April billing statement ( 3rd page)

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Comcast failed to notify customers they moved the NFL Channel

Thank you for your response...noted. :-)