Community Forum

Comcast add METV KBCW-44.3 and or KTLN 68.2 to channel lineup San Francisco Bay Area.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Comcast add METV KBCW-44.3 and or KTLN 68.2 to channel lineup San Francisco Bay Area.

Maybe if more people post here Comcast will listen?

https://support.xfinity.com/svp-contact-form  submit request use this link.

FE Tv channel 30 another retro statin Perry Mason,Matlock etc was recently added.

KTLN channel 25 and 180  are both H&I TV. KTLN is new.

h

Regular Contributor

KTLN 68.2 also Me Tv Stations

2 stations METV KBCW 44.3 and KTLN 68.2

Comcast add one or both.

New Poster

Re: Comcast add METV KBCW-44.3 and or KTLN 68.3 to channel lineup San Francisco Bay Area.

I would like to see Me-TV readded to the Comcast line-up now that it's being broadcast over the air again in San Francisco.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Comcast add METV KBCW-44.3 and or KTLN 68.3 to channel lineup San Francisco Bay Area.

Please add METV. I like H and I network but it doesn't seem right to have 2 different affiliates to both be airing H and I - Comcast cable 180 and 25 (bay area) . I am enjoying fetv channel 103 so thank you for adding that channel- loves me some Perry Mason. But a lot of us really miss METV, especially watching SVENGOOLIE Saturday nights.
Regular Contributor

Re: Comcast add METV KBCW-44.3 and or KTLN 68..2 to channel lineup San Francisco Bay Area.

The good thing about have 2 channels different ownership in case one of them changes programing you can watch on other.

Frequent Visitor

Good point, thank you!
Frequent Visitor

Re: Comcast add METV KBCW-44.3 and or KTLN 68.2 to channel lineup San Francisco Bay Area.

METV is back on Comcast Bay Area! Channel 184! THANK YOU COMCAST! Svengoolie Saturday night, and all the other great programs.