Community Forum

Comcast Xfinity not listed as a provider for NFL Red Zone streaming/app

New Poster

Re: Comcast Xfinity not listed as a provider for NFL Red Zone streaming/app

So I can stream it if I'm connected to my home network.  If I were connected to my home network, I'd watch it on my television not my laptop.  So it's worthless.

New Poster

This really grinds my gears...

I hope they have this agreement in place by next season, especially since RedZone is now "brought to you by prime".

Or just allow Prime members access to RedZone at least.

New Poster

Can I help here?
Answer to the question is No, Xfinity / Comcast customers, you cannot stream NFL Red Zone on a device unless it is connected to your home WiFi.

Why do you have to confuse people with double talk like above where you give two links that you say allow streaming NFL Network and Red Zone? You lose all credibility. Just tell it straight and get the service for your customers.
Official Employee
Moved:

Removed as per the Forum Guidelines, http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/ForumPolicy#ForumPolicy Please Note: By having an account and utilizing these forums, you have hereby agreed to the rules, policies, and guidelines contained within this document as well as any other posted documents throughout the community. The Comcast Help & Support Forums are subject to the Subscriber Agreement at http://www.comcast.net/terms/subscriber and the Acceptable Use Policy at http://www.comcast.net/terms/use. The use of 'remove', 'removal' or 'removed' may be substituted for 'edited' or 'deleted' at anytime. Comcast forum "official employees", "moderators" or "administrators" reserve the right to remove any post and/or topic that we deem inappropriate or disruptive to the Comcast Help Forums Community. These Guidelines Can Change Without Notification.

New Poster

Crooks
New Poster

ComCASH has certainly disappointed in this instance. Get on board! This is “half-fast” Customer Service!
New Poster

This is ridiculous and needs to be solved. It’s 2018 for crying out loud and xfinity customers should be able to benefit the full red zone experience on any device. Get with it xfinity, please.
Regular Contributor

Its been 4 years and still no agreement with NFL Network yet every other major provider allows their consumers to stream NFL Network. 

New Poster

I will be canceling my Comcast subscription because of this. Comcast is the most pathetic company I have ever given my money to, but I will no longer do so. It is obvious to ALL of us that you have not negotiated these terms because YOU DO NOT WANT TO because you are a greedy company that does not care about their consumer base. Shame on Comcast!

New Poster

When we’re at home we can watch the NFL Network & RedZone on television, so it really doesn’t benefit us to be able to access RedZone on our tablets & phones at home. I’m sure there’s some exceptions depending on each household’s individual circumstance. Being able to watch RedZone & the NFL Network remotely when we’re not at home is really the whole point of the “mobile” app.
New Poster

When will this be resolved? It has been an issue for years and it is obviously an issue on Comcast’s end. Little mom & pop providers have access.
I pay Comcast for the entire sports package including NFL RedZone, yet I cannot stream when I am traveling for business?
Please reply with an update at your earliest convenience.
New Poster

Absolutely terrible!!
New Poster

It is absolute assanin that I pay $200 for service yet I can not watch tv, like NFL Redzone, away from my house. The best you can say is "its a contractual issue and you meet regurally to discuss."  Maybe you should meet around the clock to solve this, before you lose more customers. I think it is time to cut the cable and go with a better service that isnt only cheaper but also allows me to watch what I want when I want.

New Poster

Seriously. Why isn’t this resolved yet Comcast? This thread has been ongoing for three years. I can’t watch the games (that I pay hundreds a month for!) while visiting family because I literally have to be in my home to stream. Makes absolutely no sense. It’s sad how greedy your business is.
New Poster

I too will be dropping my service in its entirety as soon as I get home from the holidays. I can do a lot more with the $250+ I pay Comcast and this issue has frustreded many od us for years. It is absurd that this issue has not been addressed.   

New Poster

They use to offer it on Verizon. When I got my phone years ago...they were listed. I loved watching Redzone on my phone. Sad they dont it anymore.....all the $$$ I spend with them monthly. Time to check other options
New Poster

Re: Comcast Xfinity not listed as a provider for NFL GamePass Red Zone streaming/app

Is there a fix.?Yes or no? The fee is 99bucks. I havveto cancle before the 7th/1st game.

New Poster

Re: Comcast Xfinity not listed as a provider for NFL GamePass Red Zone streaming/app

How does a major company like xfinity not offer this?  Home network streaming only is not that useful!

New Poster

Why in the world can I not get NFL network on my iPhone? I pay you guys over $200/month for cable and internet. This is ludicrous.