Community Forum

Comcast NE Sports

New Poster

Comcast NE Sports

Why was Comcast NE Sports (and the Pac 12 channel) taken off the Chicago Comcast schedule?  Will it ever be back?  What options do we have to get them back?  Are they part of other sports packages?

Official Employee

Re: Comcast NE Sports

Hi andycat33, I show that the "PAC12" channel is part of the "Sports and Entertainment" package which I show you currently subscribe to and the channel can be found on #1329 in your area. Comcast NE sports channel I was unable to locate, can you please give me the full name or previous channel number that this network aired on? 

Expert

@ComcastAmir Could that possibly be NESN [New England Sports Network]?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

@Again, I looked into this and I show that NESN can only be viewed in Boston and Hartford. 

andycat33 if you're referring to the NESN and it was on your TV lineup previously then this network has been removed and there is no information on when or if it will be added back. To request a channel to be added to your current channel lineup please click on this link